River view vacation rental penthouse in Central Dist 1
About this room
220 square meter penthouse right in the heart of Dist1 with breath-taking river view and lovely terrace garden. Excellent spa just around the corner & a great cafe downstairs for food & drinks. Around 1km from all popular attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Opera House, City Hall, Bitexco Financial Tower. Security 24/7.
This one-of-kind spacious penthouse is a rare find in the heart of District 1. Here are the reasons:
1. THE VIEW: feast your eyes on one of the most beautiful boulevards in Saigon and the gently flowing river lined with green trees.
2. PICTURE-PERFECT: Sunset, sunrise and everytime in between, just snap a photo from our rooms, garden, or terrace, share it and enjoy the envy of your friends back home.
3. ALL-IN-ONE: river view, city view, terrace garden, balcony, penthouse, convenient location, great organic food & drink offers and helpful hosts – where else can find all these in one place?
4. LOCATION: all the must-see places are just less than 1km away. Plus, there are many local food stalls and groceries shops nearby. We’ll make sure you are equipped with enough Vietnamese vocabulary to order your way through.
5. A HOME AWAY FROM HOME: not meaning to sound cliche, but we try our best to make this penthouse a cosy home for anyone who stays. While you have the entire place to yourself, we live (and work) just 10mins away and are always available whenever you need. And we have found that food and drink is a very efficient human connector and we’d love to demonstrate that 😉
Well, it’s been 300 words this far, and if you still in the mood for more info, let’s check out the pictures that proverbially worth thousands more words (fortunately, much less typing).
CHECK IN: after 3:00PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
You will have the entire penthouse to yourself. Feel free to explore (within the house) or take the stairs to the rooftop for some more lovely view.
Interaction with guests
We will be there upon check in, out and anytime you need. Just call/text us.
It’s a secured, modern apartment in a nice local neighborhood. There are street side food stalls, small cafes and grocery stores along the street and a lovely spa just around the corner.
Taxi stand is right in the lobby.
And if you’re tech-literate, UBER and GRAB are cheaper and nicer means of transport than the conventional taxis. You can try GRAB BIKE from GRAB for a ride in the motorbike (the driver will provide helmet) like locals do.
Other things to note
You can find a cab waiting outside the main entrance or hail one cruising by.
Uber & Grab Taxi are highly recommended. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, try Grab Bike or Uber motor (motorbike taxi on demand) for a change.
** Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Do let us know if you have any questions.**
1. CHECK IN: after 3:00 PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance.
We will always be there at check in and out to deliver and receiving the keys.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Any guests caught violating this rule will be reported immediately to the police and asked to leave our premise without any refund.
4. WE’RE NOT A HOTEL. Plus, Saigon is hot and humid all year round, food and drinks should be covered and put in the refridgerator when not consumed. Leaving food/drinks and dirty dishes on the table, or kitchen will attract unwanted ants. Please use the provided cleaning products to keep our home clean and tidy.
5. Kindly keep the noise down, especially during noon time and after 9:00PM.
6. Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. DO NOT put the cigarette ash in our plants.
7. Don’t forget to lock the door, close the windows & turn off electricity & aircon when you leave the apartment.
8. Children need to be supervised at all time.
9. Please be mindful that the flowers/plants and decorations are not to be removed or misplaced.
Submit your review
Top host. We had an amazing weekend. The apartment was super nice as per photos.
Very nice ,clean and comfortable place. The host is very friendly and kind to help us! Must visit again when I go again. Highly recommend
a big clean place with great host who is eager to help you on everything. recommended.
The apartment is very well connected in District 1- most restaurants and sights are a 10 min uber ride away. Duc and Anh graciously allowed us an early check in and Duc was there to welcome us to the home and helped us with our bags. Their restaurant and cafe recommendations are completely amazing and we ended up in using many of them. The apartment itself has been thoughtfully stocked with essentials like toothbrushes and toothpaste along with cooking essentials. The manual which Anh and Duc provided was very thorough and we referred to it many times. Thanks for making our stay in Saigon so wonderful.
when came into property my family and I feel surprising good and feel warm welcome and helpful info from Nhien and her husband. I will book with them again for next time visit to Saigon again.
Nhien and Duc are the perfect hosts... no wonder they are Superhosts! From the point of booking all the way till we checked out, we were well taken care of every step of the way. Nhien and Duc speaks fluent English, and hence understood our needs. They were very prompt in responding, from basic queries before we arrived, to helping with bookings and translations during our stay. Super loved the curated pre-arrival guide that we received upon reservation which was the local guidebook not found anywhere that was so useful, esp for first-time visitors. The huge apartment with unobstructed views of the city is way better than what we expected from the pics, and the wall murals added a quaint touch that made us feel at home. Amenities like fluffy towels, snacks, bottled water and even beer (as Nhien knew our group likes to drink) were provided in the fridge ready for us. Location-wise the apartment is very near to Ben Thanh market/ Takashimaya/ Saigon Square by cab/ grab. Great value-for-money. Will stay at her other apartments in D1 on my next trip. Have already recommended #LeSoleilbnb to my friends.
All the experiences that our group had at An Nhien's place was very positive. The three main points that stuck out to us was the thoughtfulness of An Nhien and her husband, the perfect location of the apartment, and the amenities available in the Airbnb. An Nhien and her husband are thoughtful and was a ton of help in making sure that our trip went smoothly both logistically and in terms of getting to know the city. The apartment is located close enough to the fun that we did not have to hear it through the night if we wanted to sleep, but everything with within a comfortable walking/short uber distance. Everything was well prepared in the Airbnb from toiletries to water to ramen. Thank you again, and we could not have asked for better Airbnb hosts for our stay!
We stayed here with 7 people and the 220 sq meter penthouse was perfect size for our group. The apt was beautiful and is located on the top floor of a beautiful building. The location is very close to cool sites such as Pham Ngu Lao and Ben Thanh Market. The hosts were amazing and provided us with a helpful guidebook in advance of our stay. They also responded very quickly to all messages. Highly recommend for a group of 6+. Thanks!
Great place to stay with a big group of ppl!!
Nhien’s place was perfect for our family...great location and only a five minute walk to the office where two of our tours departed from. It was close to a large selection of restaurants and yet was very quiet at night. We always felt safe in that area, even walking around later at night. The apartment was very neat and clean and what you see in the photos is exactly what you are getting. The only downfall would be that there is no elevator. However, both arriving and departing, Niehn was quick to offer help with our luggage if we wanted it. Niehn was a very helpful and dependable host. She was always quick to get back to us if we had questions and arranged all our taxis for us. We certainly would have no hesitations recommending this apartment to others.