Luxury vacation rental with incredible river view in Dist1, Saigon
About this room
A sliver of calm in the bustling Saigon, this spacious, luxury yet cosy apartment can sleep up to 10 people with breath taking view of the river. Located at the heart of district 1, it is really easy to walk to major attractions like Ben Thanh Market, City Hall, Opera House and Bitexco Financial Tower. Many cafes, local restaurants, spas and groceries are close by and walkable.
The ONLY vacation rental apartment in Saigon with incredible river and city view in ALL rooms!
Plus all the hand made flowers and warm hospitality from the long time Superhosts make it a must-lived in apartment when you’re in town.
If you still need more reasons, here are 3 more (and we’ll let you add on after you experience our home):
1. The space:
“It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home”, or so go general opinions. From the major items to very small finishing touches, we put our hearts and minds into every detail to make sure this home is not only functional but also the place that you would love to return over and over again.
2. The location:
It’s the best of both worlds – you can immerse in the sights, sounds and even flavors of local life just down the road and around the corner while major tourist and business areas of district 1 are merely a few minutes further away. Taxis and Uber are super easy to get.
3. The hosts:
Hear what other travelers have to say and it will convince you:
– “What makes the absolute difference is the warmth and helpfulness of our hosts” – Julie & family – Dec 2016
– “Insanely great! An & Duc are very kind, nice” – Masafumi & friends – Dec 2016
– “It was a great experience staying at Nhien’s apartment! Her hospitality made us feel at home” – Jolene & family – Nov 2016
– “Superb hospitality!!!” – Mica & family – Nov 2016
– “An Nhien is a wonderful person and deserves every bit of the super host category. ” – Priya & friends – Oct 2016
– “An Nhien and partner are the perfect hosts. They add positive ‘Chi’ to HCMC.” – Piem & family – Oct 2016
and plenty more under our host profile. We didn’t become Superhosts from the very first evaluation and added hundreds new friends in our circle just by listing vacation rentals on websites. We did so because we care deeply about YOU having the best time in our country and our city. Chat with us and experience for yourself!
CHECK IN: after 3:00PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
You will have the entire apartment to yourself.
Interaction with guests
We will be there upon check in, out and anytime you need. Just call/text us.
It’s a secured, modern apartment in a nice local neighborhood. There are street side food stalls, small cafes and grocery stores along the street and a lovely spa just around the corner.
Taxi stand is right in the lobby.
And if you’re tech-literate, UBER and GRAB are cheaper and nicer means of transport than the conventional taxis. You can try GRAB BIKE from GRAB for a ride in the motorbike (the driver will provide helmet) like locals do.
Other things to note
You can find a cab waiting outside the main entrance or hail one cruising by.
Uber & Grab Taxi are highly recommended. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, try Grab Bike or Uber motor (motorbike taxi on demand) for a change.
– ** Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Do let us know if you have any questions.**
1. CHECK IN: after 3:00 PM CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance. We will always be there at check in and out to deliver and receiving the keys.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Any guests caught violating this rule will be reported immediately to the police and asked to leave our premise without any refund.
4. WE’RE NOT A HOTEL. Plus, Saigon is hot and humid all year round, food and drinks should be covered and put in the refrigerator when not consumed. Leaving food/drinks and dirty dishes on the table, or kitchen will attract unwanted ants. Please use the provided cleaning products to keep our home clean and tidy.
5. Kindly keep the noise down, especially during noon time and after 9:00PM.
6. Smoking is allowed in the terrace garden only. DO NOT put the cigarette ash in our plants.
7. All dishes/cutlery/glasses should be washed and put away properly after each use.
8. Don’t forget to lock the door, close the windows & turn off electricity & aircon when you leave the apartment.
9. Children need to be supervised at all time.
10. Please be mindful that the flowers, plants and decorations should not be removed or misplaced.
Submit your review
Top host. We had an amazing weekend. The apartment was super nice as per photos.
Very nice ,clean and comfortable place. The host is very friendly and kind to help us! Must visit again when I go again. Highly recommend
Beautiful home, and lovely hosts was a pleasure to stay here!
Nguyen was a great host. He responded promptly to our queries and was always ready to assist us in any way he could. The apartment was clean and well-equipped. Definitely the perfect stay for families. Thanks, Nguyen!
Nhien is a Super nice and friendly host. Not only did she sent us guidebook in terms of where to explore prior to the trip, during the trip itself she also provided her recommendation in terms of where to eat. She went beyond as a host by even helping us book a private car and helped us with translation when we were in other places. Without her great help, our VN trip will not be as smooth as enjoyable. The place is also very cozy and homely. The group of us liked it a lot and we really enjoyed our stay here.
Huge and luxurious! Extremely convenient location and great space
Nhien was very accommodating and gave us many tips as well as helped arrange our tour of Saigon. Highly recommended.
An has a nice place.
An Nhien responds very fast to all queries. Great place to stay for a group of friends! Good food at the cafe just under the block.
This is a very spacious modern apartment that overlooks both the city and river. This luxury apartment would be nothing if not for the host An, she not only provided a city guide. She was very responsive to our questions and made sure we were comfortable. If you want the perfect place in district one this is the place to be.