Dist 7 A tale of 3 cities – Charming Vietnam home, 3 BR
About this room
Come & share our tale of 3 different cities – Dalat, Can Tho & Saigon in this peaceful charming vacation rental. Inspired from memories of our hometowns, the apartment offers a cozy, homey feeling with all essential amenities that’ll keep you comfy. Perfect for families and group of friends. 24/7 security. 10 mins to District 1 and less tan 5 minutes walk to all foods and drinks.
My husband & I recreated this 3-bedroom apartment from our childhood memories, simply hoping that we can add a touch of homey feeling for any one on the road. We’re proud to declare that there’s no other vacation rentals in Saigon as unique as this one. Here are the reasons:
1. IT GOT THE HIGHLANDS, THE DELTA & THE METROPOLIS: our 3 bedrooms are all themed after our hometowns – Dalat in the central highlands where my husband is from, Can Tho in the Mekong Delta where I grew up and Saigon the ever evolving metropolis where we’re building our own home. Each room has artwork and decorations that reflected the city it’s named after and all the comfort that every weary traveler’s needs – soft pillows, clean bed, and breath-taking view.
2. IT’S INSTAGRAM-ABLE: not a real word but you got the idea. Sunset, sunrise and any time in between, just snap a photo from our rooms, balcony, rooms, etc. & share it and enjoy the envy of your friends back home.
3. IT’S AN ALL-IN-ONE DEAL: the view, the artworks, the amenities, free drinks and helpful hosts who are willing to help in any way to make sure you’re having a great trip – where else can you find all these in one place?
4. IT’S WHERE YOU GET THE REAL LOCAL EXPERIENCE: this vacation rental is located in a non-touristy area and you can observe and see how real Vietnamese people live. You can play with cute kids in the hallway, or challenge the old retirees to a game of chess over coffee. If you get home during dinner time, you can even hear the hot wok sizzling deliciously. The best part of all is that it’s just 10 mins away from District 1 where all major attractions are and there are many convenience stores and a giant supermarket nearby.
5. IT’S A HOME AWAY FROM HOME: not meaning to sound cliche, but we try our best to make this apartment a cosy home for anyone who stays. While you have the entire place to yourself, we live in the same building and are always available whenever you need. And we have found that food and drink is a very efficient human connector and we’d love to demonstrate that 😉
You’ll have the entire apartment for yourself. We live in the same building, but on different floor, so we’ll be available for support throughout your stay.
There’s security guard at the main entrance 24/7 & you’ll need a card to use to elevator. The card will be provided together with your key upon arrival.
Interaction with guests
We’re living in the same building, just a few floors down. My husband and I work from 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri but you can just call or text us if you need help. Plus our Dad is also available all day (he’s retired) should you need anything.
The neighborhood is truly local. You can find a traditional market just a 5 minutes walk away where there are plenty of fresh produce and seasonal fruits to try. There are also 24-hr convenient stores such as Circle K and B-smart, just a few minutes’ walk from the building. Alternatively, you can walk 0.5 km to Lottemart – the Korean supermarket chain – where you can explore the myriad of brands both local & international.
Lottemart also has an awesome cinema so don’t worry, you will not miss any of the new blockbusters when traveling. If you want to try the new IMAX cinema, there’s one in Vivo City shopping mall which is 1 km away.
When it comes food, you’ll be spoilt for choices in our neighborhood. There are more than just pho to try (even though if you insist, we do have a few good recommendations), and you’ll probably need to go on a diet afterwards (I’ve been trying to but never succeed – they keep opening up new diners!).
It’s just 3.5km to the city center (approx. $3 cab fare). If you’re feeling local, you can try the bus, which is right in front the building. You can find a cab waiting outside the main entrance or hail one cruising by.
Uber & Grab Taxi are highly recommended. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, try Grab Bike or Uber motor (motorbike taxi on demand) for a change.
Other things to note
There’s a bank & ATM on the ground floor where you can exchange or withdraw cash (fees may apply – check with your bank).
** Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Do let us know if you have any questions.**
1. CHECK IN: after 2:00 PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance.
We will always be there at check in and out to deliver and receiving the keys.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Any guests caught violating this rule will be reported immediately to the police and asked to leave our premise without any refund.
4. WE’RE NOT A HOTEL. Plus, Saigon is hot and humid all year round, food and drinks should be covered and put in the refrigerator when not consumed. Leaving food/drinks and dirty dishes on the table, or kitchen will attract unwanted ants. Please use the provided cleaning products to keep our home clean and tidy.
5. Kindly keep the noise down, especially during noon time and after 9:00PM.
6. Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. DO NOT put the cigarette ash in our plants.
7. Don’t forget to lock the door, close the windows & turn off electricity & air-con when you leave the apartment.
8. Children need to be supervised at all time.
9. Please be mindful that the flowers, books and decorations are not to be removed or misplaced.
Submit your review
Everything was perfect. Nhien and her Husband lives up to the Super host title! Thanks for the kind hospitality, will be back!
Nhien’s homely apartments were perfect for our group. She is an incredible host that offered assistance in booking tours and activities for us. This Airbnb far exceeded our expectations!!
Duc and Nhien’s place is amazing! Everything is just as described in the provided information and the rooms are just as beautiful as they are in the photos. I’m impressed that each room has their own wall painting that symbolised a different city across Vietnam. There is any a little guidebook in the apartment to show us good local food nearby, which provide great experiences to foreigners to explore Vietnamese culture. The place is not in the city center but you can easily get a taxi/call Grab or Uber thanks to the detailed instructions from Duc and Nhien. The couple showed us great hospitality and are extremely responsive to our enquiries before and during the stay. Strongly recommend this place to all travelers to Saigon.
It’s hard to put into words how amazing our stay was with Nhien and Duc. We were sad to leave and we have new friends for life. The apartment was very clean and well decorated. More important than all of that was what an amazing resource they were during our stay. Whether it’s was translating something for us, giving shopping and good tips, or directing us to an obscure item or service. I joke that Nhien is a walking Viet encyclopedia! Our kids and us go so used to staying their and it truly felt like home, we were so very sad to leave and can’t wait to see them again next year. We are 100% sure no other place would have been as warm and welcoming. Thanks again for treating us like family!
The host was exceptionally friendly. The apartment was immaculate. Would have loved to stay longer but someone else had it booked! Thoroughly recommend.
Our previous Airbnb had cancelled on us last minute and we were left in Vietnam with no place to stay. Thankfully, we found Nhien’s place. Right after I booked, she messaged me that I could check in right away. Her dad was super friendly and helped us get situated. The place was very clean and comfy. The hosts here really go out of there way to make sure you have a nice stay. Thanks Nhien!
An Nhien's place was just wonderful. It is exactly what it says on the advert. Great host who replies almost instantly at any time!! We were a family of 6 people and had a great stay. Highly recommended.
Quick response for our constant inquiries. Patient and very thoughtful
One of the best host who not only knows everything about Vietnam, also provides TOP class hospitality, very flexible and prompt to reply to queries:) Spacious space for groups!
Good place to stay and host is very nice person ^^